Mario Perera, Exec Chef of the Dorchester Hotel, Park Lane, combines his favourite Vallebona.
Ingredients, to take you on a culinary journey.
- Serves 2, double for 4
- 160g x 2 cod fillets
- Yellow miso 50g
- Fregola sarda 200g
- Cherry tomato vine 300g
- Fish stock 300ml
- Tomato paste 1 tbs
- Sliced banana shallots 50g
- Green basil
- Olive oil
1. Season the cod and marinate with miso for a few hours.
2. Roast half of the tomatoes in the oven with the sliced shallots,
Tomato puree and extra virgin olive oil.
3. Combine above cherry tomato mix with fregola and fish stock.
Cook for 7 minutes.
4. Check the seasoning then add the rest of the tomato, chopped basil
And extra virgin olive oil, add salt & pepper to taste.
Red miso cod with fregola sarda
5. Roast the marinated cod in the oven. Combine any excess jus to the
6. Serve the fregola in a bowl, topped with grilled miso cod.
7. Finally, garnish with extra cherry tomato, basil and extra virgin olive oil.