JOB TITLE: Office Assistant
LOCATION:Unit 14, 55-59 59 Weir Road, London SW19 8UG
TERMS: Monday to Friday – Part-time/Full-time
DATE OF ISSUE: May 2022
Reporting directly to the owners of this family run food importer (specialising in Italian and Japanese food). We are a well-established business which looks after its staff, rewards hard work and celebrates success. Vallebona’s Office Assistant has a central role in making sure the business runs smoothly. The role requires someone who has good all-round administrative skills; can work to tight deadlines and can stay calm when things get busy. Ideally, this role would suit someone who enjoys working as part of a small team and likes to take responsibility and show initiative in an exciting and creative work environment.
To perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities to keep the Vallebona team delivering a professional service to our clients:
- Providing administrative and project management support to Stefano and Naoko.
- Ensuring all telephone calls are answered promptly and professionally, either directly or escalated to the appropriate team member.
- Taking and processing customer orders following Vallebona’s procedures.
- Keeping a log of outstanding customer enquiries and ensuring deadlines are met. Processing incoming post and company emails from customers and clients.
- Managing administrative aspects of supplier relationships.
- Drafting emails and client communications.
- Helping our PR and Social Media agencies with any communications campaigns.
- Research and competitor analysis.
- Creating Vallebona “best practice” guides for the wider team.
- Organising and co-ordinating team meetings.
- Maintaining accurate customer records securely on the contact management database and ensuring compliance with GDPR.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience of assisting in a busy office.
- Good computer skills, including Word and Excel.
- An organised multi-tasker who can meet deadlines.
- Happy to take responsibility with a “can do” attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- Excellent written English.
- Interested in food and working in a creative environment.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
WAITERS/WAITRESSES - WINE BAR
LOCATION:70A High Street, Wimbldon Village, SW19 5EE
DATE OF ISSUE: May 2022
We are looking for waiters/waitresses with a passion for food and wine during Spring/Summer.
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org