Vallebona – Executive Assistant
We are looking for a super enthusiastic foodie to join our team. This is a rare opportunity to get stuck into all areas of a trade and retail environment.
- You will have the ability to work independently and part of a small team
- Speak fluent English with an excellent telephone manner
- Be a highly organised individual
- Have exceptional customer service skills
- Precision to detail within an office environment
- Taking customer orders and booking/invoicing them into our system
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Liaising with warehouse staff to find the best practice and resolve/prevent issues
- Work with the team on planning future events
- Build a relationship with trade customers, arranging regular phone calls
- Pro-actively contacting new and existing customers to increase sales
- Managing a customer relationship database for both trade and private customers - CRM
- Some marketing duties including regular newsletters and social media
- Processing website orders and troubleshooting web maintenance
This is a very exciting time to jump on board with a growing business. Starting as a junior role of mainly administration, there is huge potential to shine in sales, marketing and events, as well as excelling yourself as a key member of the team.
The role is mainly office based, but you will be expected to help in our warehouse and concept shop, as well as external events from time to time.
Salary to be discussed during interview stage. Based at Unit 14, 55-59 Weir Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8UG. Hours: 8.30-5pm (with some additional evening or weekend work)
Please email your CV and a cover letter expressing your interest in the role to Naoko@vallebona.co.uk