WE ARE HIRING!
Warehouse and shop Assistant in Italian & Japanese boutique business
We are looking for an enthusiastic foodie to join our Wimbledon-based team. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience within the world of luxury food.
The role will be based in our Wimbledon warehouse and we will need you for the run up to Christmas when we are at our busiest. You will be working alongside our dedicated warehouse team helping with orders, serving customers in our shop and even prepping food for our events. Flexibility and being able to multi-task is a must!
This will be a temporary role, with the opportunity to turn in to something permanent.
- You will have the ability to work independently and part of a small team
- Speak fluent English with excellent customer service skills
- Be a highly organised individual
- Work with a high attention to detail
- Be passionate about food
- Preparing and packing orders to be shipped
- Serving customers in our shops
- Assisting at the weekend farmers market
- Being an ambassador for the Vallebona brand
Pay: Hourly rate, dependent on experience
To apply: Please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!