WE ARE HIRING
Job Title: Assistant Store Manager
Location: Table@Vallebona, 70a High Street, Wimbledon Village SW19 5EE
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Store Manager to join a brand-new store for a unique, expanding food and wine retailer who are enjoying continuous success.
The role of Assistant Store Manager is diverse, challenging, rewarding and hugely enjoyable; this really is a role that lets you use your retail skills and experience.
We are look ing for the following attributes or experience:
• Customer centric; Have a friendly, vibrant and engaging personal style.
• 2-3 years’ experience leading high-quality food/wine shop or sommelier working within an appropriate restaurant or retail environment.
• Hospitality or table service experience would be beneficial for a wine bar we are aiming to open after lockdown.
• Have a passion about engaging with customers and delivering a 5* customer experience.
• A proactive and confident approach to a hands-on, floor-based role.
• Have a positive can-do attitude and are willing to muck in and be a real team player skill.
• Can prioritise and be efficient with their time so you can spend more time with our customers.
• Sound computer skills to be able to use our retail system.
• Solid people management skills, ability to set clear objectives, motivate and monitor.
• A passion for food and beverage and the Italian/ Japanese culture.
You should also have the following:
• A demonstrable passion for and good knowledge of wine and food.
• Excellent numeracy, with good excel and written communication skills.
• Good IT and technology skills.
• A willingness to work evenings and weekends on a regular basis.
Current vacancy: to start from March.
• Wednesdays and Thursdays between 8:30 to 18:00
• Sundays between 10:00 to 17:00
This might become full time depends on performance and how busy the store gets.
Benefits: A competitive salary based on experience.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
This role is an exciting opportunity to work for a family run business with excellent location and allow you to continue your career development in a wonderful industry. If you are seeking a role that offers a challenge, a chance to work with amazing products and the opportunity to enjoy what you do, this role is for you!