THE ULTIMATE ITALIAN FEAST
Delicious dinner for six or eight in a box (ready in less than 15min)
Italians love to feast and will find a good excuse for loved ones to gather and enjoy the best products mother nature can offer, we welcome you to the Cenone feast. It’s a chance for loved ones to catch-up in an impromptu setting. Make life easy with Vallebona's super simple yet wonderfully tasty cenone experience and let the feasting commence!
Your Argento Cenone serves up to 6 and includes: Sundried Tomato Pate 90g (Calabria), Black Olive Pate 90g (Calabria), Crema Di Pecorino 200g (Sardinia), Salsiccia Sarda approx. 350g (Sardinia), Music Paper Bread 400g (Sardinia), Capunti 500g (Puglia), Funghi & Truffle 90g (Marche), Parmigiano Reggiano DOP 100g (Emilia Romagna), recipe for Capunti w Funghi & Truffle, Testun Al Barolo 200g (Piedmont), Gorgonzola Naturale DOP 200g (Piedmont), Robiola 3 Latti 300g (Piedmont), Chestnut Honey (Piedmont) 250g and Alba Hazelnuts 100g (Piedmont), Instructions.
Your Oro Cenone serves up to 8 and includes: Above products from the Argento Cenone as well as Sundried Tomatoes 200g (Sardinia), Coppa 200g (Trentino Alto Adige), Salame Al Tartufo approx. 350g (Toscana), Parmigiano Reggiano DOP 200g (Emilia Romagna), Porchetta al Forno 1kg/10 Slices, Robiola 3 Latti 300g (Piedmont) and Instructions.
YOUR SHARING BOARD
- Arrange all the charcuterie on a large board.
- Open the jars, drain oil and pop in a serving spoon.
- Add grapes, vine tomatoes, raw veg, nuts and music paper bread.
- Serve the cheese with the honey.
CAPUNTI CON FUNGHI & TRUFFLE (10 mins)
- Boil the pasta in salted water until al dente, stirring to prevent sticking.
- Save a cup of cooking water before draining the pasta and putting it into a mixing bowl.
- Grate the parmesan.
- Into the pasta, spoon in one tablespoon per person of crème fraiche, grated parmesan and our Funghi & Truffle paste.
- Loosen with your saved cooking water as necessary, mix thoroughly and serve.