YOUR KEY INGREDIENT FOR AN ENTERTAINING DINNER
Delicious dinner for six or eight in a box (ready in less than 15min)
Dinner parties in Italy are a laid-back, casual affair; with wonderful wine and scintillating conversation around the dinner table. The Cenetta Grazing Box is the ideal companion to enjoy this experience. Simply put: good friends + wine + cenetta grazing box = an unforgettable get together!
Your Argento Cenetta serves up to 6 and includes: Artichoke In Oil 280g (Sardinia), Prosciutto Crudo 200g (Toscana), Music Paper Bread 400g (Sardinia), Salsiccia Sarda Salami 200g (Sardinia), Fregola Sarda Pasta 500g (Sardinia), Lemon Oil 30ml (Sardinia), Fresh Tuscan Sausages 400g (Toscana), recipe for Fregola w Tuscan Sausage, Pecorino Sardo 100g (Sardinia), Gorgonzola Dolce DOP 200g (Piemont), Fontina 200g (Alto Adige) and Instructions.
Your Oro Cenetta serves up to 8 and includes: Above products from the Argento Cenetta as well as Crema Di Pecorino 200g (Sardinia), Salsiccia Sarda Salami 400g (Sardinia), Lemon Oil 100ml (Sardinia), Pecorino Sardo 200g (Sardinia), Fig Marmalade 250g (Sardinia) and Instructions.
YOUR SHARING BOARD
1. Arrange all the charcuterie on a large board.
2. Score the salsiccia with a knife, peel off the skin and slice.
3. Open the jars, drain oil and pop in a serving spoon.
4. Add grapes, vine tomatoes, raw veg, nuts and bread.
5. Serve the cheese with the fig marmalade.
FREGOLA SARDA WITH TUSCAN SAUSAGES (10 mins)
1. Boil fregola in a generous amount of salted water for 6-7 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut the sausage into small pieces, then fry in a non-stick pan whilst breaking up with a wooden spoon. Cover with a lid and cook gently for two minutes stirring occasionally.
3. Grate the pecorino finely.
4. Mix together the drained fregola, sausage, parsley, pecorino and lemon oil.