1. Boil 75g of spaghetti per person in salted water until al dente (about ten minutes).
2. Gently soften crushed garlic in a glug of olive oil, ensuring it doesnt burn in the large pan.
3. Save a cup of cooking water before draining the spaghetti and tip it into the hot garlic oil, stirring thoroughly.
4. Generously drizzle in olive oil, then loosen with some of the saved cooking water.
5. When warmed through, stir in your parsley and place on warmed plates.
6. Sprinkle with the grated bottarga before serving.