Adam Byatt, chef patron of Michelin-starred Restaurant Trinity, Clapham, combines his Favourite Vallebona ingredients, to take you on a culinary journey to Sardinia.
- Serves 2, double for 4
- Bucatino pasta 250g
- Crema di pecorino 100g
- Artichokes in oil (half jar)
- Pecorino sardo 50g
- 100ml milk
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. First bring a large pan of salted water to the boil to cook the
2. Spoon out the crema di pecorino into a pan and add 100ml milk, a good slug
Of olive oil and bring this gently to the boil.
3. Add the pasta to the boiling water. The pasta will take 9 minutes to cook.
After 7 minutes remove the pasta using tongs and drop this into the crema di
4. Cooking the pasta for the remaining two minutes in the cream will allow
The starch to be released and improve the dish.
5. Now add the jar of artichokes and gently combine them through the
6. Place the contents of the pan into a large serving dish and grate the
Pecorino on top, drizzle with further olive oil and serve. This is a perfect
Dish to set in the middle of the table to share perfect dish to set in the
Middle of the table to share.