YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME AT OUR WIMBLEDON WAREHOUSE SHOP
At first unassuming but step inside and a wonderful world of flavours awaits. Take your time to explore our shelves, laden with exceptional Italian and Japanese ingredients. Browse through our authentic recipe recommendations. Step inside our cheese maturation room and breathe in the delicious aromas. Chat a while and soak up some of our passion for the cheeses and charcuterie that we source directly from our artisan suppliers.
Table @ Vallebona
Vallebona draws inspiration from the idea of the historic family kitchen table; enjoyed as a stage, a pulpit, a podium and a theatre. The table was a place to discuss, debate, talk, share and reflect. Everyone who came to the table came as an equal and as a friend. ‘Table’ our metaphor for sharing. Sharing thought, sharing knowledge, sharing ideas and, of course, sharing food. We look forward to welcoming you to our Table @ Vallebona.
Our shop in Wimbledon is open from Monday to Saturdays between 9.30am and 4pm.
We are almost at the end of Weir Road; turn right just opposite a large yellow Renault sign. You may wish to put SW19 8UG into your navigation system. We have plenty of free car parking spaces right outside our warehouse.
Walking or Cycling
- From Wimbledon, head towards the end of Weir Road and turn left just opposite a large yellow Renault sign. We are up on the right; you’ll spot our sign straight away.
- From Earlsfield, cross over the River Wandle at Trewint Road, head along the path for about 120m then turn right into a short cut-through to Weir Road. Head down the road for about 200m and turn right opposite a large yellow Renault sign. Look right and you’ll easily spot us.
Your Safety is our Priority
We hold a full SALSA accreditation which means that we adhere to the highest standards of health, safety and hygiene. Every order is packed by a member of the team that has endured rigorous training by a SALSA professional.
- We are allowing a maximum of three customers inside our shop at any one time.
- Once inside, please respect social distancing of 2m wherever possible, otherwise 1m.
- We have hand sanitizer gel by our till which we welcome you to use.
- Whilst we are regularly cleaning and disinfecting the shop, please refrain from unnecessary touching of stock.
Prefer a Home Delivery?
We are continuing to process online orders which can be delivered to your home the next day. Our couriers are operating contactless deliveries and our team is delivering directly to local addresses. For more information, please click here or see instructions at checkout.
Warehouse 14,55 Weir Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 8UG
OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC MON TO SAT 9.30 - 16.00
Saturdays in our Wimbledon warehouse are like no other day. Expect to walk in to a warm welcoming foodie haven.
We have a walk-in maturation room, full to the brim of truckles of cheese and legs of prosciutto.
Our New York conversion style warehouse is the only place where you can find our entire range under one roof, as well as trying our latest arrivals, that top chefs are using on their menu (see our customers)
Why you should visit SW London’s best kept foodie secret:
- Stefano, Naoko and the team are passionate about their products. They will ensure to guide you around the shop to talk you through the produce, provenance and recipe ideas
- Sample your way around our walk-in maturation room, there is always a bottle of wine open too
- Discover quick and easy ideas to entertain family and friends (look out for recipes around our shop)
- We’re super child friendly (with a healthy selection of salami, pizza, pasta)
- Bespoke gifting for foodies, wino’s, Italophile’s and a unique Japanese range
- Grazing lunch from 11.30am to 3.30pm. Enjoy sharing boards and freshly baked pizza (call us on 0208 944 5665 or email if you want us to save you a space)
We have free parking. Or if you're on foot, we are a 10 min walk from Earlsfield, 16 min walk from Wimbledon Park.