YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME AT OUR WIMBLEDON VILLAGE SHOP
Just opposite the Dog & Fox, on the site of a grade II listed former fire station, our village shop is SW London’s best-kept foodie secret.
Come see us at the weekend and sample your way around our maturation room which features over 50 types of cheese from 15 regions as well as a selection of the finest charcuterie.
Stefano, Naoko and the team are always on hand to talk you through the produce, its provenance and introduce recipe ideas - and there’s usually a bottle of wine open!
Bring the children too to sample mini pizzas, salami and pasta.
Our large range of hand-selected wines, pastas, antipasti, Japanese delicacies and local Italian spirits is used by many of London’s best restaurants including The River Cafe,
Le Gavroche, Alain Ducasse, Bocca di Lupo and Trinity and our recipe cards make entertaining at home super easy.
See you soon!
Stefano and Naoko
70A, High Street, Wimbledon Village, London SW19 5EE
Tuesday to Saturday: 10am to 5.30pm
Sunday: 10am to 4.30pm
Your Safety is our Priority
We hold a full SALSA accreditation and adhere to the highest standards of health, safety and hygiene. Every order is packed by a team member who has completed rigorous training by a SALSA professional.
Respecting Covid-19 Restrictions
- A maximum of six customers is allowed inside our shop at any one time.
- Once inside, please respect social distancing of 2m wherever possible.
- Please wear a face mask inside unless you are exempt.
- Please use the hand sanitizer gel provided before shopping with us.
- The shop is regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Where possible, please use contactless payments.
- Please do not enter if you have COVID-19 symptoms.