Coal Drops Yard NC1
- Monday - Friday: shop open to public for purchasing from 11.00 to 20.00
- Saturday + Sunday: shop open to public for purchasing from 10.00 to 17.00
Our new site in Kings Cross is located in the bustling, beautiful Coal Drops Yard. Small but mighty, come and see our new home in central London near the head offices of Google, Facebook and Samsung!
Just in time for Christmas, our new shop will focus on our luxury gifting range. Containing the same products that can be found at our Wimbledon HQ, choose from our ready-to-buy hampers, build your own bespoke gift or simply pick something to take home for dinner.
Why you should visit our new NC1 shop:
- Conveniently located just 5 minutes walk from Kings Cross station
- Situated amongst some of London's most sought after brands
- Hands-on gifting service
Our unit address is: Unit 117, Lower Stable Street, Coal Drops Yard, London, N1C 4LW
NEW OPENING HOURS
- Monday - Friday: shop open to public for purchasing from 9.30 to 16.00
- £50 MINIMUM SPEND, WEB COLLECTION, MEETINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Saturday: shop is open for "browsing" and purchasing from 9.30 to 16.00
- NO MINIMUM SPEND, TASTING AND BROWSING
Saturdays in our Wimbledon warehouse are like no other day. Expect to walk in to a warm welcoming foodie haven.
We have a walk-in maturation room, full to the brim of truckles of cheese and legs of prosciutto.
Our New York conversion style warehouse is the only place where you can find our entire range under one roof, as well as trying our latest arrivals, that top chefs are using on their menu (see our customers)
Why you should visit SW London’s best kept foodie secret:
- Stefano, Naoko and the team are passionate about their products. They will ensure to guide you around the shop to talk you through the produce, provenance and recipe ideas
- Sample your way around our walk-in maturation room, there is always a bottle of wine open too
- Discover quick and easy ideas to entertain family and friends (look out for recipes around our shop)
- We’re super child friendly (with a healthy selection of salami, pizza, pasta)
- Bespoke gifting for foodies, wino’s, Italophile’s and a unique Japanese range
- Grazing lunch from 11.30am to 3.30pm. Enjoy sharing boards and freshly baked pizza (call us on 0208 944 5665 or email if you want us to save you a space)
We have free parking. Or if you're on foot, we are a 10 min walk from Earlsfield, 16 min walk from Wimbledon Park - View map
Our address is: Unit 14,55-59 Weir Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 8UG