A CLASSIC SARDINIAN PASTA DISH
TO TICKLE YOUR TASTEBUDS
1. Boil 75g per person of spaghetti in plenty of salted water until al dente (about ten minutes).
2. Meanwhile, gently soften crushed garlic in a good glug of olive oil in a large frying pan, ensuring it doesn’t burn.
3. Save a cup of cooking water, then drain the spaghetti and tip it into the hot oil with garlic and stir thoroughly.
4. Add in the 50g per person of Sea Urchin sauce.
5. When warmed through, stir in the parsley, add some cooking water to loosen if required, and serve up on warmed plates.
Contents for up to 6: 500g spaghetti, 210g sea urchin sauce and your recipe card.
You’ll need: Garlic, parsley and extra virgin olive oil.
Tip: Save a cup of your cooking water to loosen the sauce.
Time: 15 minutes.
Wine: We recommend Terlaner, Cantine Terlano.