Saturdays in our Wimbledon warehouse are like no other day.
There’s a real buzz as we welcome our friends into our foodie haven, ready to sample their next discovery.
A huge draw for regulars is our delicious and complimentary tastings station which can be enjoyed from as early as 9.30am. If you like your Saturday morning lie-ins, we keep everything freshly topped up until 3.30pm.
Reasons to visit SW London’s best-kept foodie secret:
- Stefano, Naoko and the team are passionate about their products. They will ensure to guide you around the shop to talk you through the produce, and provenance.
- Our New York conversion style warehouse is the only place where you can find our entire range under one roof, as well as trying our latest arrivals, that top chefs are using on their menu.
- We have a walk-in maturation room, full to the brim of truckles of cheese and legs of prosciutto, ready to be sampled. There’s often a bottle of wine open in their too.
- Discover quick and easy ideas to entertain family and friends - look out for recipes around our shop.
- We’re super child friendly, with a healthy selection of salami, pizza and pasta.
- Bespoke gifting for foodies, wine lovers, Italophiles and those looking for a unique Japanese range.
Warehouse 14, 55 Weir Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 8UG