INDULGE IN THIS DELICIOUSLY
RICH BLACK TRUFFLE RISSOTTO
1. Make a stock with 500ml of boiling water and 2 stock cubes.
2. Over a low heat, sweat a chopped onion and diced garlic in six spoons of olive oil.
3. Add 75g per person of rice and a good splash of white wine; let it reduce.
4. Add one ladle of stock at a time, waiting until the rice has absorbed the liquid but keep stirring.
5. When the rice is cooked al dente add in about 6 black truffle slices per person.
6. Now stir in a generous handful of parmigiano and 15g of butter per person, then season and serve topped with more parmigiano.
Contents for 2: 500g Carnaroli rice, 25g Black Truffle Slices, 100g parmigiano Reggiano and your recipe card.
Contents for 4: We’ll send you an extra 100g of parmigiano.
Contents for 6: We’ll send you an extra 200g of parmigiano and extra 25g of Black Truffle Slices.
You’ll need: Two vegetable stock cubes, 1-3 onions, 1-3 garlic cloves, olive oil, white wine and butter.
Tip: The butter creates an irresistible silky finish.
Time: 15 minutes.
Wine: We recommend A Mano’s Primitivo di Puglia.