LONG, LEISURELY LUNCHES NEVER TASTED SO GOOD
Delicious lunch for six or eight in a box (ready in less than 15min)
A laid-back lunch with loquacious loved ones is a simple but necessary pleasure for Italians; we call this a pranzetto. Make life easy with Vallebona’s very own super-easy, yet wonderfully tasty, pranzetto experience.
Using our exclusive Italian products such as sundried tomatoes and caper bruschetta from the sun-kissed Puglian countryside, spicy Sardinian salsiccia and cheeses from the fresh mountainous countryside, this is an irresistible gourmet amble around Italy.
Medium Pranzetto, Serves up to 6: Sundried Tomato (Calabria) & Caper Bruschetta 180g (Puglia), Tarallo Tradizionale 300g (Puglia), 200g Salsiccia Picante Salami apprx. 200g (Sardinia), Troffie Pasta 500g (Puglia), Pesto Genovese 130g (Liguria), Parmigiano Reggiano DOP 100g (Emilia Romagna), Monte Vecchio 200g (Friuli) and Blu in Vinaccia 200g (Alto Adige), Instructions.
Large Pranzetto, Serves up to 8: Sundried Tomato (Calabria) & Caper Bruschetta 180g (Puglia), Tarallo Tradizionale 300g (Puglia), Salsiccia Picante Salami approx. 400g(Sardinia), Troffie Pasta 500g (Puglia), Pesto Genovese 130g (Liguria), Parmigiano Reggiano DOP 200g (Emilia Romagna), Monte Vecchio 200g (Friuli), Blu in Vinaccia 200g (Alto Adige) and Taleggio DOP 200g (Lombardy), Instructions.
YOUR SHARING BOARD
- Arrange all the charcuterie on a large board.
- Score the salsiccia with a knife, peel off the skin and slice.
- Open the jars, drain oil and pop a serving spoon.
- Add grapes, vine tomatoes, raw veg, nuts and bread.
- Serve the cheese with marmalade.
TROFFIE ALLA GENOVESE (15 mins)
1. Cut 400g of new potatoes into half (smaller pieces if using larger potatoes). Also, top, tail and halve 400g of French beans.
2. Boil the potatoes, French beans and torffie pasta all together in a large saucepan of salted water for around 13-14 minutes, or until al dente.
3. Meanwhile, put all of the pesto into a serving bowl together with the grated Parmigiano Reggiano and add a ladleful of the cooking water and mix to create a paste.
4. When cooked, either drain the pasta and beans or scoop then out using a strainer, either way, reserving a glass full of cooking water.
5. Add the potatoes to the pasta and beans and stir into the bowl of pesto and Parmigiano and coat all the ingredients, loosening the mixture by adding the saved cooking water according to taste.
6. Serve and dig in!