A DELICIOUSLY FRESH PIZZA
THAT’S READY IN MINUTES
1. Set oven to 250°C, non-fan if possible.
2. Half your tomatoes and mix with oil, salt and oregano; leave to marinate.
3. Top your pizza bases with strips of scamorza.
4. Bake directly on the oven shelf for three minutes, until the base is golden.
5. Remove from oven, top with your tomatoes and enjoy!
Contents for 2: Two sourdough pizza bases, Gold Label Extra Virgin Olive Oil, one scamorza affumicata and your recipe card.
Contents for 4: We’ll send you an extra two pizza bases.
Contents for 6: We’ll send you an extra four pizza bases and another scamorza affumicata.
You’ll need: Sweet cherry tomatoes and dried oregano.
Tip: Drizzle with olive oil just before serving
Time: 10 minutes.
Wine: We recommend Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, Gran Sasso.