TAKE YOUR TASTEBUDS ON A TANTILISING TRIP AROUND ITALY
Delicious spread for six or eight in a box (ready in less than 15min)
In Italy, getting together for a relaxed gourmet gathering has evolved into an art form over the years; one of these get-togethers is known as a mangiatina.
Your Argento Mangiatina serves up to 6 and includes: Wild Thistles In Oil 280g (Sardinia), Tarallo Tradizionale 300g (Puglia), Salame Toscano 200g (Toscana), Sourdough Pizza-Bases 2x10” (Puglia), Scamorza Affumicata approx. 300g (Puglia), Gorgonzola Dolce DOP 200g(Piemont), Testun Al Barolo 200g (Piemont) and Mosto D’uva 35ml (Grape Juice) (Sardinia), Instructions.
Your Oro Mangiatina serves up to 8 and includes: Above products from the Argento Mangiatina as well as Sundried Tomato Pâté 90g (Calabria), Speck 200g (Alto Adige), Mosto D’uva 120ml(Grape Juice) (Sardinia) and Instructions.
YOUR SHARING BOARD
- Arrange all the charcuterie on a large board.
- Open the jars, drain oil and pop in a serving spoon.
- Add grapes, vine tomatoes, raw veg, nuts and bread.
- Serve the cheese with mosto d’uva (grape juice).
- Share the freshly made pizza slices.
PIZZA BIANCA SCAMORZA & POMODORINI (3mins)
- Set oven to 250°C, non-fan if possible.
- Half your tomatoes and mix with oil, salt and oregano; leave to marinate.
- Top your pizza bases with strips of scamorza.
- Bake directly on the oven shelf for three minutes, until the base is golden.
- Remove from oven, top with your tomatoes and enjoy!